Pros And Cons of Curved Screen Televisions
December 5, 2018
A curved screen TV is the favorite of many users today. So the curved TV is really perfect or not? If you are planning to buy, consider the following factors.
1. One point of curved TV screen:
– Elegant design and impressive: The first attraction of a curved screen TV, it is a unique “look” and fancy. Placed in a modern living room, it is a real highlight. Many users choose to buy curved televisions for this reason.
– Feeling like it’s bigger than it looks: An interesting point is that due to the curved design of the screen, so when you sit on the TV in the main position will feel the image space is wider than a flat-screen TV with an inch number.
– Image depth: The main design bend screen has made us look at the TV feel more multidimensional and real than a flat screen.
– If you sit at the front of the TV, the image will be sharp and have good contrast from all angles: This advantage is also from the curved screen characteristics, so the distance from your eyes to any location. On the screen is consistent and therefore the image quality of the TV will always be maintained on every pixel and every direction.
2.The disadvantage of curved TVs
– Picture is only the best when you sit face: As the article above, the great advantage of the curved screen only when you sit on. This also means that if you sit at an angle, the picture quality is no longer guaranteed. If your family has a lot of members, not everyone can sit in the direction of the television to see, the other members experience the image is not really much different than the flat panel.
– Easy to reflect light: The curvature of the television screen will distort and exaggerate the brightness and then spread over the TV, affecting the quality of the image when watching. Therefore, curved screen TVs are not suitable for placing in too much light space, near windows, rooms with many metal objects are easy to shine …
– Not suitable for hanging wall: With flat screen TV, you just straighten the TV to the wall, fit easily and easily. Meanwhile, the wall hanging curved screen always creates a space between the TV and the wall, when looking horizontal will not be very aesthetic. In addition, due to the curvature of the TV, it is inconvenient and time-consuming to use wall-mounted flat-screen TVs.